[blparent] accessible cell phones?

Pickrell, Rebecca M (IS) REBECCA.PICKRELL at ngc.com
Thu Oct 8 18:55:45 UTC 2009

Because, I don't know who will be reviewing the application.
I don't want the data package, and I don't have a need to see a doctor
so taking a form to one is a waste of their time, as well as my time.
And, I dislike the tone of your message.
I am asking what options are out there which don't require me to take a
half day of leave to see a doctor I don't need to see, so that I can
send medical information to an unknown person with unknown
qualifications, and hope that they will see fit to opt me out of a
packaging I don't even want.