[blparent] accessable cell phones?

Scott Lawlor sklawlor at mac.com
Thu Oct 8 19:04:42 UTC 2009

Hi.

As far as I know you can't change ring tones independently and I haven't
figured out how to turn on caller id.  This phone was $180.00 with a $50.00
rebate.  I'll attach the sendspace link for the rough draft of the podcast
that I have finished so far which will help out some until I get the whole
thing done.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/zq38y9