[blparent] accessable cell phones?

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Thu Oct 8 19:55:33 UTC 2009

Rebecca,

This is one of the LG phones I was referring to in my note as well.  Scott should correct me if I am wrong here, but sometimes terms are important when talking to
people at the store.  "Voice command" is the feature that lets you pick menu items and initiate calls by voice.  It works pretty well.  In addition, Voice command also
causes some voice prompts to be turned on.  besides that, though, this phone has the ability to speak many menus and text messages, but I believe these features
are part of the "Voice Guide" feature.  Either can be used without the other, but you may find that "Voice command" by itself doesn't do everything you need so I
just thought I would mention "Voice Guide" again.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson