[blparent] accessable cell phones?

kcook715 at knology.net kcook715 at knology.net
Fri Oct 9 01:02:44 UTC 2009

The env touch is touch screen on front and flips out with a keyboard. The env3 had a phone pad on the front and flips out with a full keyboard.

From: "Eva Adams" <eadams15 at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 15:29:40
Subject: Re: [blparent] accessable cell phones?

Hey Scott,
Is the nv3 different than the nv touch? I have always had trouble telling
from the comercials if they wer 2 different phones or the same. Do you know
what is different between the nv2 and nv3? I haven't gotten to see the nv3
yet. Everyone still has the nv2 that I know.

Eva