[blparent] Items you couldn't live without

Eva Adams eadams15 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 04:11:57 UTC 2009

I would say the items that were a life saver would be the bouncy chair, this
gave us a place to put our daughter if we needed to do something. The
vibrating of the chair would help sooth her, and the mobile on it provided
her with some entertainment. Some type of carrying device such as the
snugli.

The swing is one item we didn't use at all. My daughter didn't like the
swing for some reason, so it ended up taking up room in our small apartment.
I would save our changing table wasn't necessary either. I liked having it,
but it is just as easy to lay a blanket on the floor and change the baby.

Eva