[blparent] Items you couldn't live without

Elizabeth Cooks elizabethcooks at comcast.net
Sun Oct 11 04:19:22 UTC 2009

As for swings, I would may borrow one from someone who isn't using one
anymore, if you know such a person. We did that, and will be returning it to
the person we borrowed it from, since Joshua doesn't use it anymore.  Since
he is moving around so much, I'm not too sure he will be using the bouncey
seat anymore, either.