[blparent] a couple of questions about the lg env3

Scott Lawlor sklawlor at mac.com
Mon Oct 12 02:36:21 UTC 2009

Hi.  I've learned a good deal about this phone and voice command but I had a
couple of questions that I'm hoping someone can answer for me.

I've noticed that if I have the phone closed and a text message comes in, it
just reads the message but if the phone is opened it reads who the message
is from and other info.  My question is can it be set up so that info that's
read when the phone is opened will also be read when the phone is closed?

Also, I can't seem to figure out where to go to have it announcer caller id
when I get an incoming call.

Thanks for any hints regarding these questions.

Scott