[blparent] Items you couldn't live without

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Mon Oct 12 20:53:10 UTC 2009

And garage sales- a must! V

-----Original Message-----
From: blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of kcook715 at knology.net
Sent: Saturday, October 10, 2009 1:29 PM
To: NFBnet Blind Parents Mailing List
Subject: Re: [blparent] Items you couldn't live without

Another thing is consignment sales. These are a great place to get clothes
and equipment. A lot of them even have half price times or days if they last
over a few days. I've been able to find great stuff and plus ill be using
them to sale things once the baby gets to big for things. Go to
kidsconsignmentsales.com and it has listings on ther according to state and
city. Hope this helps too!