[blparent] accessable cell phones?

Eileen Levin eileenlevin at comcast.net
Tue Oct 13 10:54:36 UTC 2009

Cell phonhe pricing varies at VZW by as much as 50% if you are willing to
wait.

If you are happy with your current phone and plan VZW will continue to
charge you monthly without extending your contract. You will be contract
free until you sign a new one.

I Copy mp3 and text files from the pc to the  SD card fitted into a card
reader which is plugged into a USB drive on my PC. It's faster than active
sync and the files work just fine.
This works great on phones with easily accessible sd cards, not so good if
the card is buried under the battery.

Verizon will let folks with   smart phones released prior to October 2008
remove the data feature but newer phones after that date are required to
have the data feature. It's expensive.  Now that I have the Book Sense to do
my reading and music listening I'm seriously considering getting a cheap LG
phone and dealing with the lack of accessibility. At least the LG phones
will allow use of the contact list.
The EnV III specs out at 4-5 oz lighter than the Env II.  And it allows you
to take a self portrait with the front LCD screen. I wonder if I could get
my 3 year old to take his own picture since he hides his face and won't let
us take pictures any more. LOL
Eileen