[blparent] Items you couldn't live without

Pickrell, Rebecca M (IS) REBECCA.PICKRELL at ngc.com
Tue Oct 13 13:39:47 UTC 2009

Things I'm glad we baught.
1. carseat.
2. A high-end though not necessarily expensive baby carrier, one that I
can wear
3. Stroller (because both a carrier and stroller have their place and
time.
4. a crib
Things we could have done without;
1. The pack'n'play
2. low-end baby carriers
I wouldn't buy a carseat or crib used, we were given a crib that was
used, only to find out by luck that it had been recalled. You can buy
well-made inexpensive cribs, mine cost about $100.