[blparent] Toddler Toys

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Tue Oct 13 16:57:26 UTC 2009

Hi everybody.  With the holiday season bearing down on us, I was wondering about toys.  What toys have you found that you and your toddlers really enjoyed?
What toys do you wish you had stayed away from?  I know a lot depends on the particular toddler, but I'm just looking for some ideas in case I'm asked
what Sarah would like to have for Christmas.  She'll be 21 months old by then.  Thanks.
Jo Elizabeth
Until lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunters.--African Proverb