[blparent] Toddler Toys

Dena Wainwright dena at envogueaccess.com
Wed Oct 14 22:19:43 UTC 2009

It is called the fridge farm, and it has a pig, horse, cow, duck, and sheep.
the toy tells you what color the animal is, which is great when you're
totally blind. it also gives the child facts about the animal like "a baby
cow is called a calf." elise can't make the matches yet, but she loves
watching e do it, and she loves the banjo music on the toy.

Dena