[blparent] changing pads and pack 'n plays

Pickrell, Rebecca M (IS) REBECCA.PICKRELL at ngc.com
Thu Oct 15 12:40:09 UTC 2009

This is an excellent post.
You'll also want plastic baggies to dispose of dirty diapers when you're
out. I use Mutt Mitts because I used them when I had a guide dog and
they work well. You can also get rolls of plastic baggies at the dollar
store.
Dena is right too, that if it's something *you* care about, you want to
keep it out of their reach, though know that if it's something *they*
care about, they will find it. It isn't my job to keep track of my kid's
stuff, and "her stuff" is defined as stuff she likes but isn't essential
for her health.
They really do learn to take ownership if you provide the opportunity.