[blparent] Toddler Toys

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Thu Oct 15 22:06:43 UTC 2009

I have the Noah's Ark, but there must be something in the plastic those
animals are made of.  My guide dog has chewed up every single one of the
animals except one turtle and Noah.  The Ark is utterly depopulated.  She
doesn't usually chew plastic that much, though she has chewed a stuffed fish
and some wood blocks, so I was thinking the plastic on Little People stuff
must have something in it that she favored.

Jo Elizabeth

Until lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify
the hunters.--African Proverb