[blparent] Toddler Toys

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Sat Oct 17 02:54:07 UTC 2009

The is also a farm animal thing like that and the animals are in two parts.
If you put the animal together correctly the animal will make its sound.  I
forget what it does if you don't.  We don't own it because pieces are the
whole so there is no desire to put things like that together.  A speech
therapist had it and that was the summer of 08.  It's pretty cool though
because you can tactually tell the animals and the sighted child can match
by color.
Barbara

Snow is God's way of reminding us that beauty can be found even in the
coldest hearts.