[blparent] Toddler Toys

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Sat Oct 17 02:59:10 UTC 2009

Sorry I didn't read the messages after to see Eva's.  I think they were
pink, purple, yellow, red and blue ones.  There was a cow, pig, horse, duck
or chicken and I can't remember what else.  Your babies will love it.
Barbara

Snow is God's way of reminding us that beauty can be found even in the
coldest hearts.