[blparent] [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Re: Items you couldn't live without

Corey ccook01 at knology.net
Sat Oct 17 06:31:03 UTC 2009

nice

-----Original Message-----
From: Elizabeth Cooks <elizabethcooks at comcast.net>
Sent: Saturday, October 17, 2009 1:35 AM
To: NFBnet Blind Parents Mailing List <blparent at nfbnet.org>
Subject: Re: [blparent] [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Re: Items you couldn't live without

There's no blade on this one.  There's just the pedal you step on to lift up
the lid, drop the diaper in, and it drops it into the bag.  When it's full,
there's a button on the side to lift the middle apart, and you cut the bag
with scissors and tie it off for the next one.  It's also bigger as well.