[blparent] [Bulk] Re: car seats

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Tue Oct 20 03:19:59 UTC 2009

For car seats, you might also want to look at getting one with an extra
strap and hook on the back side of the chair.  It hooks to a loop on the
back dash in most cars, once the baby is big enough to face forward.  Not
all cars have the loop for the hook to slide into, but it's a nice added
security feature when you can use it.

Jo Elizabeth

Until lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify
the hunters.--African Proverb