[blparent] [Bulk] car seats

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 20 13:04:08 UTC 2009

Sure, I can e-mail yu off list.

-----Original Message-----
From: blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Dena Wainwright
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2009 7:09 AM
To: NFBnet Blind Parents Mailing List
Subject: Re: [blparent] [Bulk] car seats

Hi.
The Graco seat can be bought separately from the frame. It comes with a
base. You can also buy extra bases for the seat if you have multiple cars to

put it in.
regarding baby-wearing, it might be easier for you to email offlist so we
can chat. I have several carriers, and would have to write a novel to
explain them all. I can be reached at
dena at envogueaccess.com
Dena