[blparent] Items you couldn't live without

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Tue Oct 20 18:43:06 UTC 2009

As for taking the baby in and out of the harness for a nap...  Well, I
certainly let Austin nap in the swing at times.  I saw no reason to move him
if he was comfortable.  But, the harness actually comes apart very easily;
the shoulder straps slide into small clips on the main buckles and slide out
easily after the straps are unbuckled.  Sorry, this is probably not very
descriptive, but it is the best I can do at the moment.  Lets just say the
swing is very safe, and it's also easy to get the baby in and out of the
harness.
Melissa