[blparent] home schooling

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Sun Oct 25 03:04:23 UTC 2009

Not something I would do, but it really amazes me as how many children come
to the bus stop alone.  There used to be a little girl who would walk a long
way to this particular stop with absolutely no adult to accompany her.  I
walk Gab everyday.  I used to walk to meet her in the afternoon, but now
there is a whole slue of kids that walk this way and she wants to walk with
them.  Since she is not alone, I let her and the whole group are all 4th
graders.  But don't fret, I wait near the door waiting to hear them laughing
coming up the road. V