[blparent] bells, was Re-Introducing Myself

sharon howerton shrnhow at att.net
Wed Oct 28 13:57:08 UTC 2009

Vanessa and all, remember us at the Hadley School. Some of my current and
former students for courses in our Parenting series (Preparation, Infancy
and Early Years) are on this list. I think we have a lot to offer in terms
of information, blindness/visual impairment related tips, etc., and the
courses are free. Materials are provided in Braille, large print or
cassette, and many students email their lesson responses to me. Yes, there
are lessons so, essentially, homework, but I think there is value in that.
You are welcome to contact Student Services at hadley at 800-323-4238. I
have problems receiving some messages from this list so if you have any
questions for me as the instructor for these courses and the blind parent of
two adult sons, you may contact me at my home email
shrnhow at att.net
or my Hadley address
howerton at hadley.edu
Sharon Howerton, Instructor