[blparent] bells, was Re-Introducing Myself

sharon howerton shrnhow at att.net
Wed Oct 28 19:38:12 UTC 2009

Rebecca, we have several areas within the chapters of each text where blind
or visually impaired parents have been asked for their input on certain
topics. Yes, of course you can find information other places; we are one
more resource for those who want it. I never purport to be a parenting
expert, but I am blind,have raised two sons and am there for support. Like
anything, it's a choice and an option. Some people don't have computer
access or the ability to search out the information so having it in one
concentrated place can help. You would be amazed at the number of people who
appreciate our resources for the hundred plus courses we do teach because
they don't always have other alternatives and options.
Sharon