[blparent] Halloween

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Thu Oct 29 03:02:29 UTC 2009

So what are your littl ones going to be for  Halloween?
Do you have any special traditions for this occasion?
Usually,Gab dresses up and I wear bat antennae  on my head and wear a
sweatshirt that says, "I am batty for halloween."  We also feast on Arby
Roast beef sandwiches before hitting the street.  Gab is going to be what
she calls a Pumpkin witch.  She bought a dress that looks like a nightgown.
It is black and orange and she has an orange witch's hat.  She is planning
on wearing orange pants and a black long sleeve shirt under it.  Friday
evening, Intel is having a Haunted house and trick or treating for the
employee children.  Sounds like fun.  But I'm still not too sure about
Saturday, right now it's getting ready to snow and trick or treating in that
kind of weather does not excite me. Boo! V