[blparent] Halloween

Elizabeth Cooks elizabethcooks at comcast.net
Thu Oct 29 09:38:19 UTC 2009

Angelica is oging to be a princess. Go figure.  I'm nog sure about Joshua
yet.  we are going to have a trunk a treat at church in the parking lot.
I'm not sure, but there may even be hot chocolate or hot cider involved.  I
think i might suggest a scavenger hunt inside for next year as part of the
festivities.