[blparent] Halloween

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Fri Oct 30 02:17:52 UTC 2009

Okay stick in the mud, she is old enough to understand dressing up, but I
really don't blame you when its cold its more fun to stay in where it is
warm and she really won't know the difference if she gets candy from home or
from the doorways she visits.  I was just saying the same thing, it snowed
here today but it was so funny the sun was shining and snow was falling from
the sky.  Only in NM. V