[blparent] French Braid

kate02 at bellsouth.net kate02 at bellsouth.net
Wed Sep 2 12:16:22 UTC 2009

Hi.

You can do a French braid a few ways but this one is easy.

First make three sections with the hair at the top middle of the head.
Then take either your right or left section and bring it over the middle section.
Pull tight then bring the left section over the middle, remember that your middle section is what was your right section.
Continue again with the right then left again and pull tight each time.

As the sections thin out, add hair from the sides and when you are out of hair tie off the braid with a band.

If you make the braid tight enough if your Daughter has thick hair it may stay neat for a few days.

Hope this helps and feel free to e-mail me off list or on for more braids if you would like.

Kate

From: "Jessica Lucken" <pete1744 at umn.edu>