[blparent] totally accessible timer

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Tue Sep 8 02:24:56 UTC 2009

I know the Independence Market at the NFB has a talking timer.  It is very
accessible; I can't remember if it speaks everything or not, but you can
certainly set the timer itself very easily.  I used to use ours all the time
when I was pumping breast milk and wanted to do it for a certain amount of
time.  This timer has a belt clip and also a magnet to put it on the fridge.
Hope this helps.
Melissa