[blparent] Introducing Myself and First Question

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Thu Sep 10 16:24:45 UTC 2009

Hello angela, my name is veronica and I have been here for about a year and
a half.  Welcome.
As for the mall, that might or might not be an easy question.  I would
probably just keep my child's hand in mine at all times.  But others would
say, put them on a leash.  They have really cool looking ones now and if I
had it to do again, that would probably be my choice.
As for keeping them out of trouble at someone's house.  I will have to say,
cross your fingers and pray. If you take them to a child friendly home
(someone who already has children) it is easy, since they already know what
kids do.  If you take them to a house with no children, beware! This is the
problem I have at my brother's home.  I just keep  and have always kept her
right at my side. V