[blparent] Introducing Myself and First Question

Eva eadams15 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 20:39:18 UTC 2009

Sorry I forgot about the other part of your email. It depends on who's house
I am at for how I handle a situation. If it is my families houses then I am
not as concern, because there are a lot of kids in my family. If it is
someone I don't really know, and don't know what they would have laying
around, then I keep my daughter on her harness until I know more about the
area. When I go to a couple of my friends houses that aren't use to having
kids around, if I see something within my daughters reach that she could
ruin or hurt herself with I just ask if it is ok if I put it up higher. They
have never had a problem, and now puts certain things up before we even come
over.

Eva