[blparent] Introducing Myself and First Question

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Sat Sep 12 15:59:57 UTC 2009

We had walkie talkie's when we went to New Hampshire a few years ago.  We had one in our car and my friends had one in theirs.  If we stayed close enough, we could keep in contact and no one got lost.  If we got too far away, it would have been better to have a cell phone. Oh well, we all had fun anyway. V