[blparent] Just Curious

E. Tarr esquared100 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 02:52:06 UTC 2009

Hi, Jo.
     I was taught to use the abacus in early elementary school, and I used
it well into high school.  I used the scientific calculator on the Braille
Lite for advanced levels of algebra.  Besides that, I just used my abacus
and braille writer and even slate and stylus for math problems.  By the way,
I forgot to mention that I graduated high school in '98.

Ellen Elizabeth