[blparent] Potty Training Nightmare

Eileen Levin eileenlevin at comcast.net
Tue Sep 15 02:53:57 UTC 2009

OK, so my son is down to just one or two accidents a day if we carry a timer
around with us and make him try to go whether he wants to or not. That's the
good news. It's not exactly potty trained but as long as he has his
accidents at home I think he'll get to stay in school!

The bad news is that after  he pooped in the tub. He was singing about
pooping and I really thought he was just having a good time... Well, when my
little angel finally announced, "I stinky Mommy," we threw the poop into the
toilet and flushed. Then the toilet clogged. I really didn't want to call
the plumber so we tried to unclog it ourselves and thought that we had but
it clogged up again later. At 9 PM on a Sunday we called out a plumber. He
snaked the toilet from the top. Then he took the toilet off the floor and
snaked it from the bottom. Then sweating and looking slightly worse for wear
he advised us that he would bring us a new toilet in the morning... groan!

As we were watching the show my husband suddenly noticed that the plastic
door hanger at the back of the child's potty seat was missing... I'm not
entirely sure how my son managed to yank it off but I feel like writing a
big letter to Walmart and the manufacturer of the seat and anyone else who
will listen to complain!
I hope everyones week goes a lot better than mine!!! LOL
Eileen