[blparent] interduction

Eva Adams eadams15 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 23:50:34 UTC 2009

Hi Vanessa,
My name is Eva. I live in Kansas with my fiance and our two your old
daughter. Congradulations on your pregnancy. Feel free to ask all the
questions you want.

When my daughter was drinking bottles I used the eventflo bottles with the
raise lines on the outside. When she was a new born I used the 4 ounce so
that I could put my finger inside to see how far up the water was. One she
was drinking 6 ounces I switched to the larger bottles. If I was using a
bottle that didn't have raised lines I would measure the water with a
measuring cup. I thought it was easier to use powder formula, because you
would just use as many scoops according to how many ounces you were making
the bottle.

Eva