[blparent] Bed Rails

Pickrell, Rebecca M (IS) REBECCA.PICKRELL at ngc.com
Thu Sep 24 12:12:48 UTC 2009

Just make sure you don't have anything near the bed she could hit her
head on like a night-stand.
You can also get a crib tent which will keep her from climbing out of
the crib if you don't think she's developmentally ready for a big-girl
bed. If she isn't able to stay put at bedtime, then she isn't ready.