[blparent] Bed Rails

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Thu Sep 24 17:38:23 UTC 2009

I fell off a bunk bed and that was the only time.  Kids are like us parents,
once you learn to sleep without rails you manage.  Funny, I am a restless
sleeper and I stay right in the middle of the bed.  I think Gab fell out of
the bed once that I know of, but she just climbed right back in.  I also
think she was closer to 3 when she got her big girls bed. V