[blparent] burping babies

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Thu Sep 24 21:23:21 UTC 2009

I don't know if the book is available in an electronic format.  I ordered
both "What to Expect When You're Expecting" and "What to Expect the First
Year" from NLS on tape.  I also went to the Web site, www.whattoexpect.com,
but I found the books on tape more helpful because I could listen to them
while I folded laundry or did other things around the house, or while I was
resting during my pregnancy.

Jo Elizabeth

Until lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify
the hunters.--African Proverb