[blparent] Bed Rails

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Mon Sep 28 00:11:08 UTC 2009

I bought some toddler beds at Target.  They are the size of a crib,
actually use a crib mattress, but they are quite low to the
floor.  They also have a rail, kind of like a crib, sides and ends
that is, but not nearly as high.  They are also open on most of one
side, so the kid can get in and out herself.  So, fairly low to the
floor, not far to fall, and a little bit of a surround.  Plus you
don't have to buy a mattress, just use crib mattress.  Then when they
were about 5 they got real beds.

Dave