[blparent] sighted children at convention?

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Sat Apr 3 13:28:01 UTC 2010

Cheryl,

Yes, sometimes I do stop to talk to people about blindness or answer their
questions or whatever.  However these kids were out of control throughout
the entire store.  their rudeness was not exclusive to me.  I had no
interest in having any sort of interaction with these very annoying children
who have obviously been conditioned to not listen to adults.

Perhaps I should start carrying brochures for the parenting class I teach?
LOL I bet that would make an impression!

Julie