[blparent] have a question

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Sun Apr 4 13:21:32 UTC 2010

Hi V.  I never got to experience my water breaking either.  Did you have
placenta previa?  I too started bleeding and had to be on the 24 hour
bedrest.  My bleeding was 9 weeks early.  They were able to keep Michael in
me for 8 days and after I developed a serious infection and a 103dg fever,
the doctors decided it would be best to do a C-Section.