[blparent] We are now in our own room.

Michael Babcock michael.babcock at gwhosting.net
Sun Apr 11 02:17:14 UTC 2010

We are now in our own room.
So, today the nurses moved Nicholas, Sabrina and i into our own room. This means that we are now sleeping with nicholas as well, that we get to go home monday. I thought that you all may find it cool that yes, we get to take care of him on our own for the next about 36 hours, and that we should be home monday night. I'm working on my writing homework, Sabrina is playing on Facebook, and little Nick is sleeping so i think i'll let you all go, but as i said i figured i would update you and let you know it's going to seem more reel for me being a dad. Getting the nights of no sleep, and listening to a baby cry as contrary to popular belief from us, Nicholas does in fact make noise…