[blparent] poop question?

Grace Pires silvara at cox.net
Mon Apr 12 01:16:58 UTC 2010

Hi:

It's amazing how much I stressed over changing a diaper before my son was
born. Don't know why, but I guess I was concerned that  I would not be able
to do it right.  Now it's a piece of cake. My first time changing him, he
had poop.  I did fine even though I was nervous.  He was still hooked to
wires, so it made things more tricky. Don't skimp on wipes. I usually use an
extra wipe just to be sure I got it all. Leslie's description of how the
poop feels is accurate. Sometimes, you'll get your hand dirty, no big deal.
Just use a wipe to clean and move on to finish cleaning the poop.  Oh, and
sighted people sometimes get their hand dirty too.

Congratulations on finally going home.