[blparent] Car Seats?

Leanne Merren leemer02 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 18:41:44 UTC 2010

Hi Kristen,
I used the Graco SafeSeat for my infant, and I had the Graco Snugrider frame
for it so I could snap it on and pull it behind me like a stroller.  For my
toddlers, I used the Sit 'n Stroll, which turns from a carseat into a
stroller by sliding the wheels down when you take it out of the vehicle.
Both of these seats can be buckled in using a standard seat belt.  I even
emailed Graco before purchasing the SafeSeat to be sure, and I always got it
buckled in tightly no matter what car I was in.  The SafeSeat comes with a
base, which is nice for cars that you will ride in frequently, or if you
will be putting the seat into and out of the same car repeatedly and want
easier access.  But otherwise it can be used without the base so you don't
have to carry it with you.
Leanne