[blparent] our state convention

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Tue Apr 13 18:09:42 UTC 2010

While at our convention this weekend I attended the POBC seminar and found
it very interesting.  I'm just a little confused now and have a question
about something I learned there.
The parents were showing us some of the things they call a must and one item
was a soft helmet that they put on their babies when they begin to crawl.
They said to protect their heads.  Because my child is sighted I just
assumed that if a blind baby bumped their head on the coffee table or the
wall, they would learn to crawl slower or.....V