[blparent] child locators?

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Sat Apr 24 18:57:39 UTC 2010

I've used the "Mommy, Where Am I" child locator.  It was reasonably priced
on amazon.com.  The unit has a clip-on teddy bear that a child can wear on
his or her clothing, or in a backpack, which I usually do because the bear
is kind of large.  The other part goes on Mom's keychain.  When the button
on the keychain part is pushed, the child locator beeps loudly.  I don't
know if the unit would be practical to use in a play gym, though, especially
with two different children, because the beeping alarm could get irritating
if overused.