[blparent] junior youth activities

Amy Murillo-Hicks amym2 at cox.net
Thu Apr 29 04:32:24 UTC 2010

Maybe those of us who are bring kids of similar age can exchange information
and meet for dinner or something at the start so our kids can meet, and then
hang out during the week?

It sounds like they would probably get along great, and I know I would feel
better if they were running around in a crew.