[blparent] A quick guide dog question

sharon howerton shrnhow at att.net
Thu Apr 29 11:55:39 UTC 2010

I think this is valid, Joy. There is definitely something to be said for the
total immersion of training. They think the dogs have distractions? Boy,
doesn't human life have them, too! I think the combined training which at
Guiding Eyes is called action is indeed the best of both worlds and if I do
this again, that is going to be my request. But sometimes home training is
the best option, and it's good if the applicant can have choices.

Always good to see your posts.
Sharon