[blparent] potty training products questions

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Thu Aug 5 03:45:42 UTC 2010

Deanna, as for the pooping goes, I would buy her a really cute potty and
when she says poop, let her sit on her very own.  This is how it started
with my friends little boy.  He got the pooping in the potty down way before
the peeing there.  He would also announce poop and they had about 5 minutes
before he went.  My friend would just make a big deal about him and his very
own potty and this is where he has been going for several months now.  I bet
your little one will get the ruitine down quickly.  22 months is an okay age
to try a little.  In my opinion, at least she is almost 2 and it might just
work for you.  As for the peeing, I haven't a clue. V