[blparent] School again

Nikki Fugett-Dobens nfugett at cinci.rr.com
Sun Aug 8 20:02:09 UTC 2010

   Hi!
Since the topic of school has come up, I have a question that I've been
thinking about.  Every day, Mackenzie's pre school gives us an activity
report, and of course, they're just printed handouts, which we have read to
us.  Would it be too much to ask to have these emailed to us? I hate having
to ask for them to be read, and there are also a bunch of papers that are
hard to keep track of! I know it's only pre school, so is it too early to
start asking? Thanks!
Nikki