[blparent] new tacher

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Tue Aug 10 03:01:59 UTC 2010

We went this afternoon and met Gab's new teacher.  I was so happy to hear
that she got the male teacher.  I hear he is really pro college, pro
creativity and pro home work.  She on the otherhand, was not as happy.
I don't think I will have any trouble having him send me info, the first
thing he said, "I am so happy to meet you, I have heard a lot about you."  I
take that as a good thing, as I have never caused any trouble at school.
Anyway, he said it in a very nice voice. V